Our Daily Kerfuffle

Monday, May 07, 2007

Dana & Shahar take Shana tova to another level






These girls brought so much cheese into Budapest that I was shocked when I saw their bags full of Camambert, Brie...Goat....pounds and pounds of delicious cheese that they bought in Paris I was amazed that the customs official wasn't inside that bag!. Before they went back to Israel, Shahar and her sister visited us and we had a really nice time with them. I promise Shahar that I won't post pictures of her eating so I will not....well...maybe.... We went to Szentendre for a day and we chant and took pics. Dana showed me the Kabuts online since I did not have too much information about them and I'm sure we will visit. They brought the Israeli sun to Budapest.//Las chicas nos trajeron no se cuantos kilos de queso, no podia creer la cantidad de queso que pasaron por la aduana. Estuvieron en paris y antes de irse a Israel pasaron por aca a visitarnos. La pasamos re lindo, la verdad que son un cago de risa. Dan me mostro los kabuts, que es donde labura. Las iremos a visitar pronto. Le prometi a Shahar que no iba a poner una foto de ella comiendo, pero veremos...dijo Lemos, Coronel retirado de la gendarmeria paranaense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home