Our Daily Kerfuffle

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

London- Londres- Madonna !!!!!




We did it!!!!!, after a day an a half traveling and suffering if we were going to made it, we did it. I was sos happy to be in London and knowing that we were only one day away from Madonna's concert at Wembley. We stayed at Alex. we met Sam and Steve. we spend time with K! They were all very sweet and very kind to us. Jesse showed me London, I had my first english breakfast, firt ride on the "tube" and the doublebuses. We walked a lot, Picadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Chinatown and Mr. Big Ben. e had pub food (excelent!) with Bryony and Ed.And of course what was the best that London offered to me? Madonna!!!...the show was amazing and worth going thru all that and I'll do it 10 times if I have to ( I don't know if Jesse would do it)...mmmmm...test of love....I'm sure he will.On our way back, airport security took all our toilettries, gels, toothpaste and creams for the face. We look like cavemen today.****Lo hicimos...llegamos, despues de dia y medio de estar viajando, llegamos a Londres. Paramos con Alex, conocimos a Sam y a Steve. Jesse me mostro Londres, tuve mi primer paseo en subte(tubo), en colectivo doble piso, fuimos al palacio de Buckingham, a la calle Picadilly Circus, Chinatown y al Big Ben, caminamos un monton por el rio Tames. Comimos comida de Pub, re rica, con Bryony y Ed. Lo mejor de Londres? Madonna en Wembley!, el recital estuvo espectacular, bailamos por dos horas sin parar. Madonna esta mejor que nunca. A la vuelta , el de seguridad del aeropuerto nos quito las cremas para la cara, el dentifrico, el gel para el pelo, desodorante y perfumes. Hoy vinioms a trabajar y parecemos cavernicolas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home