Our Daily Kerfuffle

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tzafra & Nahum





Ay ay ay.....I thought I knew how to make coffee until Tzafra gave me a lesson ....she and also brought me coffee from Israel. While I'm typing this I'm having coffee in Tzafra style, it taste much much better. Together, we separate Nahum from his laptop and went to the flea market and to eat out. We had nice chat at our balcony and also went to the Opera and had night our at the Belgian beer pub with Mimi and Jerry. We've heard that Nahum was the winner.///ay yay.yay. pense que sabia hacer cafe hasta que llego Tzafra y me enseƱo como hacerlo a su manera y tambien me trajo cafe de Israel, mientras escribo esto lo estoy tomando y es exquisito. Juntos separamos a Nahum de su computadora y fuimos a pasear, de compras al mercado de pulgas, a comer afuera , a la Opera y a tomar cervezas al pub belga con Mimi & Jerry. oimos que Nahum fue el ganador. Con Jesse nos fuimos a dormir tambaleando.

1 Comments:

Blogger bob said...

Maxi - I did not know I've become a public figure, in areas different fROM rehabilitation and coaching...
Nahum can teach you to drink, real drinking as different from coffee and matee
Love US

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home